+ Responder Tema
Resultados 11 al 13 de 13
Tema: Manual MCC B737
- 05/11/2013, 10:15 #11
- 05/11/2013, 12:30 #12
FLIGHT TRAINING MCC - MULTI CREW COOPERATION
Multi Crew Co-Operation course is essential to have completed in order to fly as an airline crew member in a Multi Pilot Aircraft (MPA). MCC course is required (or is a significant advantage) to be completed before a job interview.
The aim of the course is to make the pilot become proficient in multi-crew co-operation (MCC) in order to operate safely multi-pilot multi-engine airplanes under IFR.
The objectives of MCC training are: optimum decision making, communication, division of tasks, use of checklists, mutual supervision, teamwork, and support throughout all phases of flight under normal, abnormal and emergency conditions. The training emphasizes the development of non-technical skills applicable to working in a multi-crew environment.
MCC course also includes the opportunity to practice the skills that are necessary to be effective team leaders and members. This is achieved by training exercises in which the applicants are crewmembers in the pilot flying (PF) and the pilot not flying (PNF) roles.
Main areas covered in course are:
Leadership/"followership" and authority
Personality, attitude and motivation
Effective and clear communication during flight
Crew co-ordination procedures
Use of checklists
Mutual supervision, information and support
Operation of aircraft systems
Crewmember roles and responsibilities during normal operations
Crewmember roles and responsibilities during abnormal operations
Sacado de: Flight training MCC - Multi Crew Cooperation
- 05/11/2013, 13:38 #13
- Por llame_4_fuera en el foro Comercial / GeneralRespuestas: 2Último Mensaje: 22/08/2009, 23:13
- Por elpitiuso en el foro Comercial / GeneralRespuestas: 8Último Mensaje: 07/03/2008, 20:46
- Por elpitiuso en el foro SimulaciónRespuestas: 5Último Mensaje: 18/02/2008, 14:35
- Por NiKoLai_ en el foro SimulaciónRespuestas: 6Último Mensaje: 21/01/2008, 12:16
- Por DC-8 en el foro Comercial / GeneralRespuestas: 11Último Mensaje: 13/01/2008, 19:21