+ Responder Tema
Resultados 781 al 790 de 997
- 14/04/2010, 10:23 #781
- 26 jun, 07
Novedades de Airsimmer por Nik Efimov, el post es del 7 de abril pero ha pasado desapercibido:
El pasado 7 de abril (hace justo una semana) Nik Efimov volvió a la vida después de desaparecer de Airsimmer (se rumoreaba incluso que había dejado el equipo de proyecto), dejando este largo post comentando la situación actual y las actuaciones futuras:
I feel a good and honest situation report is well over-due, so let me fill everybody in as to what's happening at AirSimmer these days
First of all, we are all well, and work on the A320 project hasn't stopped in any way.
The release of the A320 Basic Edition was our first FS release as a team, so naturally it was the beginning of a steep learning curve for us. Thanks to the enormous efforts of our Customers, our Extended Team, as well as our internal Testing Team, we were able to understand exactly what we can do to improve our product further. With this, it became apparent that some fundamentals will need to be re-organized and re-designed.
Here are some of the technical decisions that we made that will improve the overall realism of the product:
1. The ultimate goal of our simulation software is to be able to provide professional-grade realism
2. More object-oriented approach in simulation. By this I mean coding hydraulic actuators, motors, valves, pumps, and so on as separate devices which will age, lose reliability with time, and have the ability to fail (although some functions will only be available in the Advanced Edition)
3. No-shortcuts approach. ELAC is a good example. For performance purposes, we did simplify the code for the ELAC computers. Now, we want to do it the real way - which will mean that both the COMMAND and MONITORING units of each ELAC will be running in parallel, cross-talking to each other, each of them having the ability to fail, glitch, etc to simulate malfunctions. This will mean that the ELAC software code will be run 4 times each cycle (1 time for command unit, 1 time for monitoring unit, for 2 ELAC computers). Sync option will be available to save performance and force MONITORING units to read the same as the COMMAND unit, and ELAC2 the same as ELAC1.
These changes will affect the most important systems first. Our plan is to totally finalize the Flight Control System first. After that, we will enhance the engine control system (engine, EIU, FADEC), and FMGS. Second-stage systems are fuel, wheel and braking, and air conditioning.
As scary as it might sound, I am very optimistic towards our makeover project. I am confident that we can spend our time very efficiently adding these new features. It was the core technology principles that took us the most time to develop (such as control loops, mathematical models, geometry calculations etc) and those will remain the same for the most part.
In the mean-time, we are workng hard on reducing CTDs and other technical problems that don't relate to aircraft systems.
Last but not least, I'd like to express our sincere appreciation of the support from the FS community that we have received over the last year - we would simply not exist without it!
I will bring back the culture of monthly updates - so you can expect the SITREPS in the beginning of each month.
Let me try to answer some of the questions that everyone reasonably has.
I want to be as open with you as I can, so bare with me
Why are you adding new stuff rather than fix the [Bugged] Basic?
Because in process of fixing the Basic bugs, we realized it was going to be a dead-end. The code needs to be re-organized overhauled in order to fix those bugs. We are developing this project from scratch, not using almost any 3rd party "engines" or "plug-and-play" pieces, so naturally there's a lot of trial-and-error in place. That's the life of product development.
This thing is gonna take forever...
It is going to take some time, yes. All things worth waiting for take time.
You failed to deliver on your promise and now you have more!
That's why we haven't settled yet We haven't stopped working on the A320 and called it the day, we are working full-time to bring it to the level we want it to be at!
What's currently done for the Basic and Advanced versions?
Two things in parallel:
- The code is being fixed from the CTDs
- Flight Control System is being enhanced like I described to: 1) Solve the current problems, and 2) Enhance Functionality at the same time
You are wasting your time, I want the basic stuff to work before I care for the advanced things
We don't believe so. There is literally nothing "basic" about the A320. Everything is advanced, inter-connected, and related to each other, and the only way to achieve quality "basic" simulation is to re-create everything on the very advanced level, which is what we are doing.
Rome wasn't built in one day, but we will get to where we want to be!
Thank you, guys!1. There WILL be an update for the Basic that is focusing on CTDs first;
2. There WILL be ANOTHER update for the Basic that will focus on the system behaviour
The second update will take a little longer since we originally anticipated because we realized that fixing Basic Edition bugs without giving our code a makeover would be a dead-end. I am also not talking about re-writing "the whole thing" - it will be a gradual overhaul, but in the end the core systems will be re-organized.
What I'm saying is that as much as we are tempted to do a "quick-fix", it just won't happen this way. It will be a longer, but a much more proper fix. And it is all the feedback we received recently that allowed us to realize this, for which we are very thanksful to all of our Customers, Extended Team members, and Testers.
Seguramente han pagado la novatada de ser su primer trabajo y han perdido el norte... ¿serán capaces de cambiar la opinión de la gente que confió en ellos y que se sienten engañados? Solo podemos esperar a las actualizaciones mensuales que supuestamente volverán a partir de ahora...
¿Cómo lo véis?
- 14/04/2010, 11:17 #782
Confianza he perdido en ellos, y el dinero también, este proyecto muerto está
le dijo Yoda a Luke
¿Fumas, cariño? Ummmh... Pincha en mi imagen mi amor...
Keep fucking that chicken !!
I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Flying planes on harmony. I watched Airbuses landing on water. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. It’s time to fly.
- 14/04/2010, 14:59 #783
por lo menos está 'dando la cara', bueno yo por lo pronto les sigo dando mi voto confianza, lo que no sé es hasta cuando.
Nunca tantos debemos tanto a tan pocos Siempre con Nosotros
- 14/04/2010, 15:07 #784
- 14/04/2010, 15:49 #785
Al final de tanto esperar, a ver si me voy a replantear el comprarme la Extended....Siempre...
- 21/07/2010, 16:42 #786
- 29 may, 07
Reactivo hilo, una preguntilla, tengo el avion en cold dark, y antes de meter windows 7 activando las apu me funcionaba perfectamente, ahora resulta que a los 5 segundos se apaga todo.
- 26/07/2010, 23:37 #787
- 27/07/2010, 08:42 #788
Los Basics tenéis un nuevo "update", el 1.2. Suerteee!!
Confirmado, nuevo "update" que incluye:
1. Many CTD fixes
2. Rudder control
3. APU bleed button in VC
4. Title of FPLN page
5. Spoilers in DES mode
7. GPWS system call-outs
8. PERF pages
9. Flight plan
10. Runway selected in LAT rev page header
11. ILS DME indication on PFD reads SM instead of NM
12. Hydraulics systems loss fixed
13. Yellow ELEC Pump
14. T/D is in the plan, but absent in ND
15. Virtual cockpit display rands
16. Display Freeze
17. ND PLAN
18. MCDU APPR page doesn't accept "0" temperature
19. TO SHIFT non reset possible
20. Default values in MCDU
21. APU AVAIL light
22. Parking brake indication
23. VLS movement
And much much more!!!
Última edición por AdZBAir; 27/07/2010 a las 12:57
- 27/07/2010, 13:03 #789
- 29 may, 07
- 27/07/2010, 13:37 #790"Del apego surge el sufrimiento; del apego surge el miedo. Para aquel que está libre de apego ni hay dolor ni mucho menos miedo"-El Dhammapada
- Por Guest en el foro SimulaciónRespuestas: 49Último Mensaje: 01/11/2009, 21:42
- Por mendas en el foro SimulaciónRespuestas: 14Último Mensaje: 23/08/2008, 09:21
- Por Guest en el foro SimulaciónRespuestas: 19Último Mensaje: 29/02/2008, 10:14
- Por Bart en el foro SimulaciónRespuestas: 6Último Mensaje: 13/02/2008, 21:20
- Por Skaly en el foro SimulaciónRespuestas: 4Último Mensaje: 23/11/2007, 20:01