+ Responder Tema
Resultados 1 al 3 de 3
    30 jun, 10
    A 10.83 nm del VOR LELL por el radial 37

PMDG 777 a punto para FSX: SE

Actualización de RSR sobre el estado de sus productos para FSX Steam Edition, y... (lo he remarcado en

Okay- tonight we have some good news!

Earlier this afternoon, we completed the update that was required to the core logic of the PMDG Operations Center, thus allowing it to be able to manage your PMDG product installations even if you choose to have both FSX and FSXE installed at the same time.

The OC previously wasn't capable of this, as a failure of imagination here at PMDG caused us not to imagine that there might come a day when such functionality would be necessary. :mellow:

Now that we have the OC behaving as expected, focus returned to prepping the first installer set, which will culminate in an update for the PMDG 777-200LR/F and PMDG 777-300ER products in order to make them fully compatible with both FSX and FSXE.

I anticipate pushing this new installer test out to our beta team on Friday morning, and we are currently planning to give them the weekend to work with it, run it through installation and de-installation, and of course putting the airplane itself through it's paces to be certain that we haven't inadvertently broken any functionality during the updates that were required to make the 777 compatible with FSXE.

If all goes well, we anticipate pushing the updated 777 out to you early in the week, possibly as soon as Monday. (Disclaimer: Monday is not a deadline... if it happens to be Wednesday... so be it...)

Now that the 777 has been updated, we will be turning our attention to converting the NGX and the J41 so that all of our modern product series will be dual-compatible with FSX and FSXE.

At that time, we will give some attention to the MD-11X and the 400X to see what can be done for installation simplicity with those two products- and then I will be returning my attention full time to getting the P3D version of the 777 into beta testing, and the 400v2.0 of course, and...and...and....

Okay- I am back to working conversions...

Stay tuned for more information as we have it.
    [16JAN15] Update 2 - FSXE - Compatibility Update - PMDG General Forum - The AVSIM Community

Saludos y ¡buenos vuelos!
    Intel Core i7 6700K 4.0 GHz @4.8 GHz. - Asus Z170 Pro - Cooler Noctua NH-D15 - Asus GeForce GTX 970 Strix 4 GB DDR5 - 16 GB RAM DDR4 GSkill Ripjaw 2133MHz - Alimentación Corsair TM 950 W - Benq LED RL2450H HD 24"
    Mi canal de Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardius

Nunca discutas con un estúpido, te hará descender a su nivel y ahí te vencerá por experiencia. (Mark Twain)

Usuario Foroaviones
    23 jul, 07

A mi tambien me llamo la atencion eso
    I5 4670K@4,4 - Asrock Z87 extreme 4 - 8 gigs ram gskill trident 2400mhz - Asus Strix GTX 970 - intel ssd 160 gb - WD HDD 1 TB - Samsung F3 HDD 1 TB - Corsair HW620 - Corsair H100i - Philips BDM4065 4K 3840x2160

Aeropayo de los güenos
    30 abr, 08
    Al lado del VOR BLN
    quiero el 747 V2 ya!!!!! and and and xplane!!!!

qué nerviossss
    Nunca tantos debemos tanto a tan pocos Siempre con Nosotros