+ Responder Tema
Resultados 1 al 9 de 9
Tema: DCS Casa C101
- 02/01/2015, 16:59 #1
DCS Casa C101
Del Facebook de Aviodev, pintaza.
DCS: C-101 Beta Release on January 15th, 2015
VALENCIA, Spain, December 31th, 2014 - DCS: C-101 Beta will be released on January 15th, 2015!
Lanzamiento de DCS:C-101 Beta el 15 de Enero de 2015!
DCS: C-101 will include both the C-101EB and C-101CC models. The C-101EB model is the primary jet trainer and aerobatic display aircraft of the Spanish Air Force, whilst the C-101CC model, with its 7 hard-points and uprated engine, is a versatile light attack aircraft that has seen combat with the Honduras Air Force against drug traffickers. It is also in service with the Jordanian and Chilean air forces.
The two models of the C-101 have many similarities that include cockpit layout, core-systems operation, and aerodynamic design. This commonality brings something for everyone to include lead-in jet training, advanced aerobatics, and light attack.
The C-101EB model is now complete, with the light attack C-101CC version close behind. The AvioDev Technical Team is comprised of rated pilots and engineers that are dedicated to providing the highest level of accuracy and realism.
The Beta of the C-101CC is scheduled to be released by the end of February 2015. Advanced flight models are currently in development and will follow the release of the C-101EB and C-101CC.
Features of DCS: C-101 include:
• Complete electrical system modelling
• Complete circuit breaker simulation with correct failed systems behaviors
• TARSYN gyro system replicated with exacting detail
• Accurate flight director system
• Custom air data simulation (airspeed/altimeter behaviors, etc.)
• Custom navigation system simulation
• Complete fuel system modeling
• Complete hydraulic system modeling
• Flight controls/landing gear can sustain damage if poorly handled
• Accurate pressurization system
• Accurate oxygen system
• Icing model
• Fully adjustable cockpit and exterior lighting
Additional features of the C-101CC model include:
• HUD/Gun sight
• Complete weapons system modeling
• Custom ADF navigation radio system
• AoA indexer and AoA indicator
• Standby airspeed and altimeter incorporating unique physics
• Radio altimeter
• Advanced flight director system
ABOUT DCS WORLD
Digital Combat Simulator World (DCS World) is a free-to-play digital battlefield, focusing on military aircraft simulation. It includes a FREE TF-51D and an Su-25T attack aircraft. DCS World includes a vast mission area of the Caucasus region that encompasses much of Georgia - the location of the 2008 conflict. Further maps will be available in 2014. Additionally, DCS World includes:
• Powerful mission and campaign editors
• Massive inventory of air, land and sea combat units and weapons
• Advanced AI
• Fast mission generator
• Dynamic weather and seasons
• Training missions
• Mission replay system
• Pilot log book
This exceptionally detailed and realistic world simulation engine guarantees an engaging, real-world combat experience in this flashpoint region. DCS is a true "sandbox" simulation that can and will cover multiple time periods covering many types of aircraft and ground vehicles. DCS World allows both realistic game play and more casual play styles to suit the player.
Download DCS World for free from: DCS World
About The Fighter Collection
The Fighter Collection, as well as developing software for the entertainment and serious game markets, also operates, rebuilds and maintains Europe's largest collection of airworthy WWII fighters and is based at Duxford Airfield, in the UK. For more information visit our websites: Notices: - The Fighter Collection
AvioDev are a group of engineers, cartographers, electronics specialists, active commercial and military pilots, and technicians. AvioDev develop simulation software for both the entertainment market, and professional flight training. By combining their respective skill-sets, and shared passion for all things aviation, they deliver market-leading training solutions.
- 02/01/2015, 18:21 #2
Por fiiiiiiiin, hay que ir bajando el DCS World pero ya.
- 02/01/2015, 19:10 #3
- 02/01/2015, 19:57 #4
- 04 ago, 07
- Ni cerca ni lejos, ni todo lo contrario
Noooo!! Me van a obligar a instalar otra vez el DCS!!!
- 02/01/2015, 20:15 #5
Yo lo tengo descargando, entre esto y las rebajas de steam...
Heli, sale el 15 de este mes.
Enviado desde mi LG-D802 mediante Tapatalk
- 02/01/2015, 20:51 #6
- 11 ago, 10
- A 5 km de LEMG, ahora LEMD/LETO/LECU.
Boeing te pillaste el FC3?-Nunca tantos debieron tanto a tan pocos-
Sir Wiston Churchill, Batalla de Inglaterra (1940)
- 02/01/2015, 20:55 #7
- 02/01/2015, 21:06 #8
- 04/01/2015, 13:21 #9
- 30 ago, 12
- En un lugar en el que no querría vivir
ya estoy haciendo hueco para reinstalar DCSLástima que ella no pueda vivir pero, ¿quien vive?
- Por elobispoma en el foro PapeleraRespuestas: 2Último Mensaje: 01/01/2013, 15:37
- Por EUK136 en el foro Fotos y vídeosRespuestas: 17Último Mensaje: 19/02/2011, 23:37
- Por Luxor en el foro NoticiasRespuestas: 15Último Mensaje: 02/09/2010, 09:55
- Por Camarillas en el foro SimulaciónRespuestas: 10Último Mensaje: 26/02/2010, 17:04