+ Responder Tema
Resultados 1 al 1 de 1
Tema: RAZBAM News
- 07/10/2013, 23:10 #1
- 29 jun, 13
- Arafo, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain
ED Forums - View Single Post - Announcing RAZBAM DCS: A-7E/D
Ok guys, Ron Zambrano here, head of RAZBAM:
1st of all, all announcements regarding new projects, cancellations or things in the same nature, if you didn´t read it coming from me, it´s a rumor, or a missunderstood statement.
2nd, the A-7 is not on "ice", or on hold, it is on the development list. we can´t discuss development priorities without breaching our NDA agreement. There are some development issues that prevents projects like the A-7 to be properly created for DCS. But the aircraft will be developed period.
Harriers are on schedule, but be advised, that we changed from the Av-8B PLUS to the GR7/GR9 model as our initial Harrier release, we might squeeze in the AV-8B Night Attack version, BUT, we are getting our sea legs with trainers and doing incremental releases avionics wise.
So far, what we got on track and moving are the T-2 Buckeye (USN C version, and D & E export versions) with AFM, since there is no reason for a T-2 without realistic flight model since Every jet-qualified Naval Aviator and virtually every Naval Flight Officer from the late 1950s until 2004 received training in the T-2 Buckeye, a length of service spanning four decades, that means, Hornet pilots and it´s the perfect tool prior to DCS (ED´s) F/A-18 Hornet.
The next project will be the M2000C developed by Tim Taylor´s Metal2Mesh company and marketed and coded for DCS by RAZBAM, probably, by the same time, you´ll see the Texan II in both versions and then you´ll see a Harrier Package IF (big IF here) things change, we´ll post changes here, meaning that the F-15E could be moved forward, or the A-7 or any of our other DCS projects under the shades
Thanks for your time
- Por Silver_Dragon en el foro SimulaciónRespuestas: 1Último Mensaje: 28/09/2013, 09:08
- Por F14tomcat en el foro SimulaciónRespuestas: 10Último Mensaje: 06/02/2013, 19:47
- Por JOSETI en el foro SimulaciónRespuestas: 0Último Mensaje: 15/06/2012, 10:36
- Por j.m.Castilla en el foro Off TopicRespuestas: 2Último Mensaje: 08/11/2011, 23:44
- Por raptor22stealth en el foro EspacioRespuestas: 3Último Mensaje: 24/08/2011, 16:40