+ Responder Tema
Página 9 de 112 PrimerPrimer 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 81 al 90 de 1116
    Rotor junkie
    Registro
    18 sep, 08
    Otia que bueno cuando se separa el rotor y sigue volando

Por fin un simulador de camiones decente
    Alas que no empujan, no son alas.
    YouTube | Flickr | HeliBlog | AviationCorner | 500px

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    08 oct, 11
    Habrá que ver si tiene multicrew en online. Eso es lo que más me interesa. Se ve a un tio en el lateral disparando, pero claro a lo mejor lo hace el mísmo y se produce un piloto automático mientras dispara. No se.

Sidewinder
    ¿Saldrá también este?

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    10 ago, 11
    BORKED

Ejemplo de autorotacion con el huey por Furia el mismo que hizo el de hovering.

Un saludo.

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    10 ago, 11
    Venga mas información,

Han colgado la canción que sonara en World cuando tengamos puesto el Huey aquí -> ED Forums - View Single Post - DCS Huey Promo Vid

Y detalles sobre el AFM del bicho en cuestión.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alexx78
    Huey will have Standart Flight Model or AFM?
    The long answer:
    Quote:
    Helicopter velocity is determined using primitive equations that calculate the forces and moments not only at the fuselage center of gravity (CG), but also acting on the turning rotors, the blades of which undergo flapping motions. This makes it possible to model all of the dynamic effects specific to helicopter flight.

The aerodynamic forces acting on the helicopter model are derived as a summation of its individual element parameters: main and tail rotors, fuselage, vertical fin, horizontal stabilizer, pylons, landing skids. Each of these elements is positioned and orientated individually within the airframe local coordinate system and has its own aerodynamic characteristics.

The aerodynamic characteristics of each model element are pre-calculated with special software using numerical methods. In determining the forces and moments acting on the main and tail rotors, the calculations include the axial and longitudinal components of airflow speed, blade pitch, rotor angular velocity, airflow parameters, and blade inertia characteristics.

The aerodynamic forces acting on each model element are determined according to its calculated characteristics in its own coordinate system. This includes local airflow velocity changes in the vicinity of the element as induced by other model elements.

Each element has a damage/destruction capacity that affects the lifting and center of gravity calculations of the model. Damage can be affected either by aerodynamic forces or by physical contact with the ground or other objects. Ground and object contact is modeled using a system of rigid body points.
    This was written by a Ph.D. responsible for the Huey dynamics model, which is way above my head, so I may not have translated everything correctly yet. WIP for our new product page.

The short answer: AFM.
    Sacado de aquí -> ED Forums - View Single Post - DCS Huey Promo Vid

Un saludo.

Rotor junkie
    Registro
    18 sep, 08
    Alas que no empujan, no son alas.
    YouTube | Flickr | HeliBlog | AviationCorner | 500px

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    10 ago, 11
    BORKED

BORKED

Pagina del producto aquí -> DCS: UH-1H Huey

El manual aquí -> ED Forums - View Single Post -

Un saludo.

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    10 ago, 11
    2. Furia has prepared another in his set of unofficial training missions, this time showing an example of shipborne takeoff, approach, and landing:
    BORKED

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...6&postcount=11

Un saludo.

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    14 jul, 11

Madra que gustazo
    Si le das a alguien un programa, lo frustarás un día. Si le enseñas a programar, lo frustarás toda la vida

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    10 ago, 11
    Se dice por ahí (rumores vamos) que quizás este lunes se libere la 1.2.4....

Hi guys,

since the UH-1H module is nearing beta release, I am sharing some of my (unofficial) checklists/guides I created and used for testing. Some of you liked the style of my A-10C checklists, so maybe these documents are also useful to you.

Please note that I am not a real life pilot and have no experience regarding the real aircraft. I have gained all my knowledge only by reading manuals and technical documents and listening to discussions with experts. So I may have it all wrong

Credits go to Krebs20, HuggyBear, Furia, Vibora, PilotMi8 and others who helped me a lot understanding the UH-1H.

The documents are not always 100% finished and will probably contain errors. Let me know if you find any, so I can correct them and provide updates.

Here is my "startup checklist" which is more a small "study guide" with a lot of additional information than a simple checklist. I will share more of my documents in the future, for example "Autorotation" and "Shutdown".

Please leave feedback!

Thank you and happy flying,
    derelor
    Han publicado unas check-list en los foros de ED aquí -> ED Forums - View Single Post - Derelor's UH-1H checklists/guides

Un saludo.