+ Responder Tema
Página 15 de 112 PrimerPrimer ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 141 al 150 de 1115
    Rotor junkie
    Registro
    18 sep, 08
    Alas que no empujan, no son alas.
    YouTube | Flickr | HeliBlog | AviationCorner | 500px

Aeropayo de los güenos
    Registro
    30 abr, 08
    como echo de menos mi cerditoooo
    Nunca tantos debemos tanto a tan pocos Siempre con Nosotros

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    29 jun, 13
    ED Forums - View Single Post - 26 July 2013: DCS News Update
    A-10A and Su-25 for DCS Flaming Cliffs Now Available

Today, A-10A and Su-25 for DCS Flaming Cliffs went on sale for $14.99 on our online store: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co...r=shop&lang=en

These modules feature:

1- Detailed 3D model (high polygon / high res textures)
    2- 6 DOF cockpit
    3- Advanced Flight Model (AFM)
    4- Same level of cockpit system detail as the Lock On: Flaming Cliffs aircraft

We are releasing these modules for the following reasons:

1- It allows users access to these aircraft that do not own, or want to own, Lock On.
    2- It allows users to buy just the aircraft they are interested in, without having to purchase the full Flaming Cliffs 3 product.
    3- It allows us to make these aircraft available to a much larger audience on Steam, Origin, GameFly and other digital retailers.

If you already own FC3, you do NOT need to purchase these. The A-10A and Su-25 of FC3 are identical to the DCS Flaming Cliffs versions.

DCS Patch 1.2.5.15865 Now Available

A hot fix for DCS 1.2.5 can now be downloaded through the auto updater.

• WinXP is supported once again.
    • The A-10A Advanced Flight Model (AFM) is no longer AWOL.
    • The broken UH-1 input file has been repaired.
    • The crash resulting from the broken aircraft activation / deactivation triggers has been addressed.
    • Fixed the periodic green explosions.

There are other 1.2.5 issues that will be addressed in a second patch next week.

Updated B-8V20 Rocket Pods

I've attached some early renders of the new B-8V20 rocket pods. These will look great handing off the new Mi-8MTv2.

Upcoming Steam Releases

As most of you are aware, we are moving our complete library of DCS titles to Steam. This will include:
    DCS World
    DCS: A-10C Warthog (DLC version)
    DCS: P-51D Mustang
    DCS: Combined Arms
    DCS: Black Shark 2
    A-10A: DCS Flaming Cliffs
    Su-25: DCS Flaming Cliffs

We hope to have this process complete next week.

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    29 jun, 13
    Pues parece que la comunidad han "activado" la carga en eslinga para el UH-1H
    Sling Load Cargo Practice Beta 1.2.5 - YouTube

Rotor junkie
    Registro
    18 sep, 08
    Por qué lo han suprimido?
    Alas que no empujan, no son alas.
    YouTube | Flickr | HeliBlog | AviationCorner | 500px

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    29 jun, 13
    Update del viernes por Wags y tambien nueva version 1.2.5 via autoupdater
    2 August 2013 - DCS News Update - ED Forums
    -----------------
    2 August 2013 - DCS News Update

DCS 1.2.5 Update 2 Available

The second update to DCS 1.2.5 is now ready for download through the auto-updater. Here is the change log:

A-10A: DCS Flaming Cliffs Fixes:
    - Fixed trim system.
    - Fixed landing lights.
    - Fixed navigation lights.
    - Fixed damage model.
    - Fixed slip ball.
    - Fixed autopilot (you may need to delete your input file to reset)

Added A-10A manual.
    Added Su-25 manual.
    Added new DCS World User Manual that includes chapters for Resource Manager and Module Manager.
    Corrected radio channel errors.
    Added A-10A and Su-25 mission translations.
    Fixed Group Dead condition.
    Fixed Part of Group in Zone and All of Group in Zone for clients.
    Fixed Lua expression renamed to Lua predicate, and the trigger.
    Corrected unrealistic Su-25T wingman behavior.
    Corrected images in the Encyclopedia.
    French localization for DCS: A-10C Warthog now available.

DCS Open Beta Testing

As DCS World ever increases in complexity and scope, along with a continued expansion of new modules, the testing task has reached the point where we cannot expect our internal and external test teams to catch all the problems in a reasonable amount of time. As such, starting with DCS 1.2.6 we will first be releasing new DCS versions as open beta. Our team and the external testers will be closely monitoring reports and entering valid bugs into our bug tracking database. We will ask reports only be submitted for new problems that did not exist in the prior version. We sincerely hope this will improve the quality of the final version.

DCS World on Steam

Later today, DCS World and our current modules will be available on Steam with a 10% discount. These include:
    DCS: A-10C Warthog
    DCS: Black Shark 2
    DCS: Combined Arms
    DCS: P-51D Mustang
    Su-25: DCS Flaming Cliffs
    We plan to release A-10A: DCS Flaming Cliffs for Steam on 16 August 2013.

The Steam version of DCS World is unique in that all DLC purchases through it will direct users to the Steam store. As such, the updates for Steam products works a bit different. We have set up 'semi-automatic' updating for the Steam version - the updates themselves will be delivered by the Steam.

We do not believe it is possible to move DCS products purchased outside of Steam into Steam.

New Weapon Models

Today we have images of two new weapon models for DCS World. The GBU-31(V)3/B and an updated UPK-23 gun pod.

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    31 ene, 11
    Algun dia volveré a la simulación de combate....aunque aun quedan meses...Hay algun desarrollo en marcha para mi MiG-29 o simplemente el que esta en FC3?

Le añadiran al Grajo alguna caracteristica mas hardcore? O ya esta al mismo nivel de complejidad que el Ka-52 y el A-10C??

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    29 jun, 13
    Se "rumorea" de que o bien ED o alguna 3rd Partie, puedan tener algo planeado para el Mig-29. Mientras, es posible que veamos el Mig-29 de FC-3 con nuevo modelo interno y externo, AFM y modulo segregado como esta pasando con el A-10A y el Su-25A, aun asi hay que esperar a la confirmación.

Mientras el A-10A, por ahora lo unico añadido es su AFM (advanced flight model), la nueva cabina 6DoF, y algun añadido, esperemos que en el futuro tengamos implementados los controles clicleables en cabina y algun sistema realista adicional.

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    29 jun, 13
    Mas noticias de Glowind
    https://www.facebook.com/glowingprod...ocation=stream

"Hey why so quiet lately, what are you up to these days??" - Basically a question i've been getting a couple of times, so here's a quick update:

What i've been up to? Well, it's summer! So basically i've just been enjoying my time off work, and of course, been enjoying summer! On the movie front, well... my focus has already shiftet towards making Project 18, and I'm thinking of making a little teaser for that movie already (and no, don't ask questions regarding DCS F-18, or whatever it will be called, as there is no news on that front yet).

If the music I have chosen for the movie is final (which i now believe it is), this movie will be over 9 minutes long, and that is quite long for a promo movie. But trust me when I say this: The music I have chosen is better than anything I've ever done before, and the movie will of course be bigger than Project 10.

Expect lots of epic action and drama, sceenic views, calm sections, thrills, a little speech thrown in there, and maybe even some goosebumps!

Cheers guys and gals!
    Última edición por Silver_Dragon; 09/08/2013 a las 10:26

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    29 jun, 13
    Esto va a gustar XD

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...93&postcount=1
    9 August 2013 - DCS News Update

Steam News
    This past week was a very significant step for the DCS series by offering DCS World and its modules (also known as DLC) on Steam. This has proved a great success and we see this as a very important outlet and expansion for the series. Other titles coming to DCS on Steam soon include:
    A-10A: DCS Flaming Cliffs (16 August 2013)
    DCS: UH-1H Huey

We are also working with Steam to improve our presence there by: allowing activation of DCS Steam products from key purchase sources other than Steam; enabling Overlay, play time tracking, and achievements; and we hope to take advantage of Steam Workshop for items such as missions and campaigns.

DCS 1.2.5
    The team is now focused on completing a final update for DCS version 1.2.5. Once this version is released, we will move on to version 1.2.6 which will center on the release of the Mi-8MTv2 beta.

New Su-25T Cockpit
    Work is underway on a new cockpit for the Su-25T that will be of the same standards as the newly updated Flaming Cliffs 3 cockpits, that includes six degrees of freedom (6 DOF) head movement. Once this is complete, we plan on creating updated Su-25T training videos. The attached images are very early Work in Progress (WiP) of the new cockpit in construction.

New Effects
    New effect development continues. Today I can share that we are working on engine smoke. Depending on the throttle setting, engine smoke will vary, and each aircraft can have a custom level of smokiness. The attached image is early a WiP.

Última edición por Silver_Dragon; 09/08/2013 a las 20:00