+ Responder Tema
Página 7 de 24 PrimerPrimer 1234567891011121314151617 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 61 al 70 de 231
    Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    08 oct, 11
    Ya las veo! Chulísimo el nivel de detalle.. aunque le sigue faltando un pelín a las texturas. Joe.. que me dejen los modelos y les saco una mierdecilla y unas sombras difusas interesantes.
    Por cierto.. como se puede importar un modelo de FSX en 3Dstudio? Vi un plugin de marginal para Blender, pero no pillaba el cockpit del Maddog (que le quiero echar un poco de arreglo a esas texturas). Si consigo el modelo 3D, creo que puedo arreglar las texturas de ciertos aviones.

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    10 ago, 11
    Here's a picture dedicated to all of you who drive on the "wrong side of the road"... with our love
    Sacado de su FB: https://www.facebook.com/flightsimlabs

Un saludo.

* Banned *
    Registro
    27 feb, 12

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    10 ago, 11
    Mas noticias frescas del A320 de Fslabs,

We were interviewed by a well known Russian flight simulator news site recently. Here's what our team had to say:

Lefteris Kalamaras: Thank you for the opportunity to answer some questions regarding our upcoming Flight Sim Labs A320-X aircraft. I felt this was a good time to let our developers voice their own thoughts regarding their hard work, so I selected Andrew Wilson and Philippe Gleize to respond with feedback on your questions. Andrew is responsible for systems, special effects and all-around code programming, while Philippe is our flight and engine dynamics model developer. Truth be said, though, all our developers have their hands on various bits and pieces of the code, so those job descriptions are only part of what our associates contribute: Our real strength is the unity of our team and the synergies it provides.

1. Which models will be included on initial release?

(Andrew) Initially we’ll be releasing the A320-X, which will serve as the base package for our Flight Sim Labs A320 series. Following this, we’ll be adding expansion products that will extend the A320 series product line to include the A319-X and the A321-X, each of which will be simulated to the same standard as our A320-X and will include many of the intricate details that are unique to both airframes. There are many things that the A319 and A321 do differently, and we’ll be simulating these differences in our products.

2. Are you planning to realize other Airbus series in future (330/340)?

(Andrew) Yes – we have developed our own specialized infrastructure to support the various digital data networks that form the foundation of the Airbus series. These include ARINC 429 (with ARINC 600/615 data stream support), ARINC 424, and RS422 (with ARINC 600 support).
    We have also designed code libraries to handle the analog data systems found on the A320 – ones that use electrical current to send and receive a flow of data between the systems. Most of the components that make up an A320 have been modeled – from relay switches, fuses, circuit breakers, diodes – to fuel pumps, servo control valves, hydraulic accumulators, batteries and transformers. In total we have over 60,000 of these components running in our simulation of the A320-X. The result is a simulation of an A320 that is very much like the real thing.
    We anticipate the infrastructure we’ve developed will be used to expand our A3XX fleet at Flight Sim Labs.

3. If possible, please tell us your own opinion about your A320 project. What in this model makes you proud? What is strong side of this model?

(Philippe) The level of realism achieved in our FSLabs A320-X makes us very proud and we are certain it will be a major step up in the development of desktop flight simulation industry. The modularity of its design will allow the professional version of the A320-X (which will follow in the footsteps of our FSX release) to fulfill expectations and requirements of professional pilots and training personnel in their day to day operations: systems, flight dynamics, ground dynamics, engine models, and visuals.
    Our team has avoided several FSX limitations by developing flight and engine models that function outside the FSX internal update cycle to render drag (friction, induced, wave, trim, flaps, etc.) and thrust components of each aircraft variant allowing freedom in calculating components of flight such as atmospheric influence, bleed air demands as well as damage caused by overstress conditions.
    Realism of a successful simulation doesn’t only depend on the time the aircraft spends in-flight. As such, a lot of attention was paid to the ground model to get the correct ground friction and handling: the lateral component during turns and cross wind landings and the longitudinal component for realistic taxi thrust. A correct wheel shock model was added to absorb the huge mass transfer that occurs during aborted take-offs and while the aircraft is braking after landing.
    Hard work has gone into making all this possible: Over 2 years of research and development, hundreds of hours of Class-D simulator testing, in-flight measurements made by our dedicated technical advisor pilot team, technical documentation data mining and high-end tools such as neural network realization software.

4. Are you planning to realize variations in cockpit, for example CRT/LCD displays, different STBY instruments?

(Andrew) Our A320-X is based upon the latest v1.7.0 software standard update to the A320 series with EIS2 LCD displays, which includes the Integrated Standby Instrument System (ISIS). Given the level of detail we have modeled the A320-X, it would be almost impossible to model the former EIS1 system (v1.3.2) without a significant rewrite of our code. We will, however, be looking to extend the FSLabs A320-X series with a number of airline options that are available to the various operators of the A320 series.

5. Are you planning to make a wing flex?

(Philippe) One of the characteristics of the A320 wing is its rigidity. Those of your readers who have been passengers inside an A320 will have noticed that the wingtip doesn't move much at all during take-off and landings, except for a somewhat small bounce. The wing certainly does not flex due to lift forces, as would, for example, the wing of the larger A340 in the series. Expect to see the same thing in the FSLabs A320-X: The bounce is properly modeled – it would be unrealistic to add wing flex.

6. Are you planning to make terrain and wx radars?

(Andrew) The A320-X is equipped with a working terrain radar – a very complex system to simulate properly. At this time, we are still investigating the possibilities of simulating a weather radar, but our sentiment remains that without proper data that would accurately inform of cloud droplet contents, any wx radar depiction is not less than fake.

7. Are you planning to make payload and fuel loader?

(Philippe) Yes definitely. Our simulated aircraft models weight and balance components with a very high degree of accuracy. The dry mass of the aircraft has been designed for each variant following the W&B manuals accompanying its real-world counterpart.
    The fuel model has been treated mathematically in three-dimensional space, resulting in each tank fuel quantity causing a correspondingly accurate CG impact as a proper 3d vector. We owe significant gratitude to our technical advisors who provided us access to their LPC software, allowing us to verify that our modeled configurations were properly following real aircraft specifications during our cross checks.

8. Are you planning to make some non-standard configurations of airplane, for example, A320 from AIR INDIA or A319 with engines from A320 (as in Drukair)?

(Philippe) One of our team’s strong sides is the modularity of the models featured through the A320-X design. If an A319 aircraft needs to wear A320 engines, this is certainly allowed through our configuration files, as the engine component mechanism is plug-and-play.

9. Which liveries will be included in initial release? Will you release a paint kit (before or after release)?

(Andrew) The paint kit will be free and available to all customers of the A320-X.
    We expect that the main product purchase will include our default Flight Sim Labs livery, but we’re still exploring our licensing options regarding inclusion of extra liveries to be installed as part of the A320-X base package (we do not wish to step on any toes, given how close our product will be to simulating the real aircraft).
    We have been running a poll on our Facebook page (it can be found at http://www.facebook.com/flightsimlabs ) where we ask our friends to vote for their favorite airline liveries – the most popular of which will either be included with the main installer, or be made available to download (as free add-on components) at or around the same time the A320-X is released.

Flight Sim Labs, Ltd.
    A little bit of rain won't delay the A320-X from arriving!
    Sacado de su fb como viene siendo habitual -> https://www.facebook.com/flightsimlabs

Un saludo.

Aeropayo de los güenos
    Registro
    30 abr, 08
    Más noticias... frescas ojalá.. que estamos en agosto...

Lefteris Kalamardo, uno de lo desarrolladores del 320 de FSLabs contesta a un pollo que pregunta (con respeto) qué como va la cosa:

The A320 - A Medium-Ish Update - A3xx Master Series - A320 - Flight Sim Labs Forums - Page 16

Pues así es como está el tema a día de hoy:

EStamos en el verano de 2013, hace bastante calor y aquí estamos todos nosotros, en nuestras respectivas oficinas, trabajando en el código, de 12 a 14 horas diarias. El 320-X es un avión muy - MUY - complejo y estamos llevando la simulación a unos niveles que no se han visto nunca en un simulador para PC, no hay nada igual.

Tienes razón que podíamos ser más comunicativos con el tema de las noticias y actualizaciones, pero seríamos muy reptitivos, ya que la mayoría del trabajo hecho hasta el momento tiene que ver con lo que hay entre bambalinas, los cálculos, el rendimiento en vuelo, la lógica y sus respuestas del fly-by-wire, no tenemos manera de mostralo o 'dibujarlo' a nuestros clientes así como así.

Estamos haciendo grandes avances, sin embargo, les hemos puesto una mordaza a nuestros beta testers que no se les quitará hasta unos días antes de la puesta a la venta, y te puedo asegurar que están más cabreados que tú, pero por una razón distinta, no pueden explicar lo que hace nuestro pájaro, en todo su explendor, aún...

Que esto no suene a palabrería, sabemos que queréis el avión, nosotros también queremos dároslo, pero vamos, nostros tenemos más interés en dároslo que vostros en tenerlo! (esto suena como una película de bajo presupuesto)

Así que por favor, tened paciencia, no tenemos el 320 abandonado, de hecho estamos más cerca de su finalización de lo que hemos podido estar antes, (y mañana volveremos a estár más cerca, no digamos el día después)

Os deseo lo mejor.

A mí esto me suena que están metidos en un proyecto de tal magnitud y tan complejo, que se las está pasando canutas para simular 'profesionalmente' un 320, ya lo vimos con el de Aerosoft, que les ha costado, tenemos un muy buen 320 (nunca lo ha habido) a un precio razonable, con el que se puede simular, mucho y bien...

De hecho hay oferta de trabajo de programador, en un otro post, pide gente con alto nivel de C++ y si puede ser con conocimiento en SDK de FSX, pero que si manda el currículum que se perepare a ser bombardeado por un equipo de expertos y dejar todas tus pertencias y quehaceres terrenales a un lado (no lo vas a necesitar después de estár 14 horas programando)

The A320 - A Medium-Ish Update - A3xx Master Series - A320 - Flight Sim Labs Forums - Page 16
    Nunca tantos debemos tanto a tan pocos Siempre con Nosotros

Aeropayo de los güenos
    Registro
    30 abr, 08
    Pues siguen prometiendo un update... hace unas 'few weeks' dijeron que nos darían uno, pero han pasado las few weeks y nada... solo esto:

Lefteris has already said we underestimated the complexity of the A320. There are no hidden agenda's here, we're not sat around all day playing Solitaire
    If you want to know why the A320-X is taking so long, go and take a look at the Aircraft Schematic Manual - there's your answer!

Now, the reason we are quiet at the moment is because a large internal build was released to our testing team last week. They're currently getting up to speed on the latest functionality we've modeled, and reporting back any issues they encounter. Our aim was to then bring you an update - but we've had to turn our attention to a number of important items on the project as a result of this latest internal release. I anticipate once some of this work is complete, you'll get an update from Lefteris on our progress.

Until then - here's a screenshot I took a little while ago.
    Lefteris siempre ha dicho que hemos subestimado la complejidad del 320. No tenemos una agenda oculta. No estamos sentados jugando al solitario. Si quréis saber por qué está tardando tanto el 320-X, echadle un vistazo al manual de esquemas del avión, ahí está la respuesta.

Pero, la razón por la que estamos tan callados es porque hemos sacado una beta interna bastante gorda la semana pasada. Estamos trabajando para acelerar las últimas funcionalidades que hemos modelado, y reportando incidencias que hemos encontrado. Nuestro objetivo es ofreceros una actualización, pero centrarnos que fijarnos en gran cantidad de cosas importantes del proyecto como resultado de esta última beta interna. Puedo anticiparos que en cuanto hayamos completado una parte de esto, tendréis un avance (otro...) por parte de Lefteris referente a nuestros avances.

Mientras tanto aquí tenéis una captura que he tomado hace un rato

que sí.. que este 320 es mu complejo y que las están pasando canutas pa simularlo.. según ellos el principal y gran problema que tienen son las magníficas características que tiene este addon. No las pueden mostrar hasta que está casi listo para la venta, ya que los competidores se las copiarían... dicen que son una pasada... seguimos esperando.
    Nunca tantos debemos tanto a tan pocos Siempre con Nosotros

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    24 jun, 13
    Menuda competencia de A320 buenos. Aerosoft vs Flightsimlabs. Jamás pensé que habria esta dura competencia entre A320s. Gran noticia para los amantes Airbus.

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    10 ago, 11
    Lefteris Kalamaras

Root Admin
    2001 posts
    Posted Yesterday, 10:57 AM
    Hi all,

Quite a bit of time since we updated you with our status... sometimes it's true that with our heads so deep into the code, it's difficult to come up and take a breath... there's quite a bit of development going on in the Labs, I won't tire you with the same old "it's very complex" reason, but it remains true today. Those of you who have read my status updates in the past will understand that my roots are in programming and development, so my skill set is more honed towards writing code than spreading hype and marketing fluff. As such, forgive me for sometimes forgetting that it's nice to put a little bit of text together for you all, if only just to say a nice hello and give you some heads-up on our status.

So - what's been going on:

We're doing great.

The team is working hard, as always and every new alpha release brings more functionality to our testers and advisers. Technical terms, such as "extended vertical profile calculations", "altitude/speed constraint triplets", "leg fuel prediction variability" are included in our daily discussions. While these discussions might excite me personally (didn't I say my background is in programming and development?), they don't offer themselves as presentation material for public consumption, not just because they tend to be dry in nature (calculating the Dx/Dy step for TCF/TAD predictions is in itself a matter of various US Patents but hardly instagram-worthy), but also because if we attempt to start such discussions in the forum, they have a tendency to diverge significantly into other forms of human fun (such as the displays we had recently).

We have also been working hard on the visual aspects of our simulation product - external model and virtual cockpit have been receiving lots of attention (always with the help of our advisers and testers). As is usual historically in such projects, code programming takes significantly longer than the development of visual elements, but in our case, we use that to our advantage - it's typical that some of our visual work has been done over more than once, as each round of alpha testing might identify elements that we wish to improve upon and beautify.

Why, then, "are we so late"?

Well, we are and we aren't. As I mentioned previously in my past "update" notes, I originally set the bar very high in terms of what we wanted to deliver, but failed to realize how hard that is in terms of development - in the past, all our simulation projects had been done solely with the entertainment market in mind, meaning that we were able to "cut corners" where corners could be cut (to a degree that would allow us to stay within the 18 month development time frame period).

With the A320-X family, we aim much higher - we want our product to be able to deliver proper functionality in so many different areas and each one requires absolute attention to detail. As such, where in the past we'd spend two-three days to develop the cabin pressurization system (for example) and call it "good enough" as a platform, in the A320-X it took us significantly longer to develop, as it tied into the bleed systems, our pneumatic simulation model and also took account of sealant leaks where they might play a role in the real aircraft. It also tied into the electrics wiring - the switches and knobs that control pressurization are properly tied into our electrical grid which meant that work in electrics had to coexist with the development of cabin pressure calculations.

This is but a small example of what attention we bring into our product - but it also means that we can't be accurate in estimating how long each system might take to fully be developed. Thankfully, it also means that when they are complete, these systems are so elegantly done they can be plugged into each aircraft type without requiring much more than the rewiring for each aircraft's input / output requirements.

I have been discussing with our team how we can bring some visual elements to life for you before our product is released. We have a few ideas that we will be showcasing in upcoming posts but for now, I just wanted to write you a small update just to say that we appreciate your continued support (it's amazing how much of that you keep showing us every day) and to ask for your understanding when there's some time between updates - I know it's frustrating, I've been there myself as a customer, but it's even worse as a developer because we're the first to want to give you the fruits of our labor.

That is all for now - I have asked Bob Lyddy, our new QA manager, to keep me honest in providing these updates so if I don't come up with a new one soon, you now know exactly who to blame (see how easy it is to point fingers elsewhere? ).

Talk to you soon!
    Sacado de su FB: https://www.facebook.com/flightsimlabs

El enlace a su foro:Some News... - A3xx Master Series - A320 - Flight Sim Labs Forums

Un saludo.

Cita Iniciado por MarcSant Ver Mensaje
    Menuda competencia de A320 buenos. Aerosoft vs Flightsimlabs. Jamás pensé que habria esta dura competencia entre A320s. Gran noticia para los amantes Airbus.

Estudioso de la materia
    Registro
    26 jun, 07
    Cita Iniciado por MarcSant Ver Mensaje
    El de Aerosoft es funcional sin más, no se puede comprarar ni por asomo al de FSLabs, seguramente el producto final no aparecerá hasta hasta el Q3 de 2014

-- ¿Eres un adicto a volar? Visita mi web
    --
    -- Nuevo Blog de Noticias Aeronáuticas Hangar-101 --

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    10 ago, 11
    Flight Sim Labs, Ltd.
    11 hours ago
    I was on vacation last week in Mykonos, Greece - where Aegean were running twice daily flights into the island visible from our hotel. So this evening I took our Aegean A320-X out and admired some of the new texture work our graphics department have been working on. Here's a quick peek for you! -AW

Sacado de su fb: https://www.facebook.com/flightsimlabs

Un saludo.