+ Responder Tema
Página 10 de 24 PrimerPrimer 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 91 al 100 de 232
    Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    10 ago, 11
    Cita Iniciado por Gerardius Ver Mensaje
    +1000 (sobretodo el 340/600)
    Parece que alguien te ha escuchado Gerardius...

BlackBox ha anunciado que también están con el A340...

A340 "ADDITION"

GUYS .. I am getting a little tired of answering this one..
    so PLEASE Understand ..

there is "NO NEW PRODUCT"
    and we are "NOT STARTING ON SOMETHING NEW"

The A321 was added to the A320 series as they are very similar and the whole family uses (Almost) the same code ..

The A340 is now being added to the A330 Family for exactly the same reasons.. IT IS NOT A NEW PRODUCT

This additional "modelling" does NOT Take anything away from the systems or gauge improvements and upgrades we have Scheduled for the updates...

BBS Consider these additional (FREE) models as Additional content to existing products and offers exceptional Value for money to our valued customers.

We could have easily added the A340 as a separate product later and then charged our existing customers again for for using the same code base again and again like "A competitor" is doing where their customers are paying for a 320/321 and having to pay again for the 318/319 (when they finally turn up_

Oh and they haven't finished there A320 yet either .. Feature wise the so called V1.0 is only up to BBS V0.7 Level although it may be a little more Visually pleasing.. If that's what rocks your boat.

And Finally we are not announcing an A380 , A350, A300, A310 or Beluga as these would indeed be "separate and totally new products"

Guys .. This is NOT AVSIM....
    Please be polite and think before trying to put our products and methods down.. We have MANY satisfied customers, Including ACTIVE TEST PILOTS EMPLOYED BY AIRBUS TOULOUSE ! If I may quote a couple ......

"I tell u once you are done this will be the reference for the years to come"

"very well done ... It was responsive as I expected , so far so good ... the Yoyo is almost fully on the numbers ... smooth vdev very minimal ... I am impressed"

" there is no bus on sim level that can compete with yours.. Thats all I have to say to the matter"

People .. we do know what we are doing ok ?
    Fuente: https://www.facebook.com/BlackBoxSimulation?fref=nf

El mensaje es bastante claro, el A340 no lo tenemos que hacer desde 0 por que comparte código en su gran mayoría con el A330 y daremos el A340 free no como cierta compañía que ha sacado el A320/1 y ahora harán pasar por caja para el A318/9...

Pone como ejemplo el echo de que en el A320 Prologue se tiene toda la familia y han añadido de forma gratuita el A321.

Las ultimas frases son muy directas, sera verdad que es lo mejor de lo mejor?

Entonces como tienen abiertos dos proyectos a la vez sin finalizar ninguno? (opinión personal mía)

Un saludo.

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    31 jul, 09
    Pero si el BlackBox por lo visto es malo también

Enviado desde mi bq Aquaris 5 HD mediante Tapatalk

"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Leonardo da Vinci.

Aeropayo de los güenos
    Registro
    30 abr, 08
    que yo sepa, un conocido (guiri) se lo pilló, hablo del 320 y me djo que era caquita
    Nunca tantos debemos tanto a tan pocos Siempre con Nosotros

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    31 jul, 12
    Luego luego de virando en Plaza y 05R a la vista (Usando la STAR 05-L-XOCHIMOCOS)
    Yo como al FS no vuelvo ni Wine-Jarto, al que esté por venirse al oscuro lado del X-Plane le comento que dentro de poco parece que tendremos al 330
    JARDesign A330 - A320 by JARDesign - X-Plane.Org Forum

IL para los amigos
    Registro
    24 jul, 12
    jujujujujujuju

[Preview FSX / P3D] Airbus X A318/A319 preview - Page 36 - Previews of Unreleased Products - AEROSOFT COMMUNITY SERVICES

Id al link, se ve más grande ademas hay más previews del modelo exterior
    Última edición por Ilyushin; 18/05/2014 a las 11:45 Razón: Pss no se

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    10 ago, 11
    Update del post...

A380 de Next Level, nueva foto de su bicho.

Next Level Simulations
    May 16
    Not exactly one of the latest shots... but at least something to show the ND is still undergoing some very nice enhancements that are well worth waiting for this shot shows an UNFINISHED work in progress state!

Fuente:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Next-...ation=timeline

Y ahora le toca el turno al A320 de Fslabs.

Flight Sim Labs, Ltd.
    11 hours ago
    Hi all -

I wrote earlier this week on our forum that we've been busy coding some low level systems functionality lately - such is the nature of the A320, there isn't a lot to show for most of the code that sits behind our simulation (you need to fly it to fully appreciate our efforts there).

That said - we do have something we can show you this month. Those of you who studied our last set of screenshots pixel by pixel would have spotted that the weather radar panel on the pedestal was functional. Thanks to the fantastic work the guys at Hifi have done with ActiveSky Next (ASN), we have been able to simulate the Collins WXR-2100 for inclusion in our A320-X title.

There's still some work to do on the A320-X before we consider it ready for testing, so for now - let me leave you with a quick teaser!

Fuente: https://www.facebook.com/flightsimlabs?fref=nf

Otro developer mas que sacara el WX con la ayuda de la gente de HiFi para su A320, veremos si esto retrasa mas el lanzamiento con que lo saquen este año contento estaré.

Un saludo.

Aeropayo de los güenos
    Registro
    30 abr, 08
    El ASN ha sido un antes y un después en la simulación! No solo por la excelente simulación de la metro sino por la integración del radar

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers
    Nunca tantos debemos tanto a tan pocos Siempre con Nosotros

Comandante troll
    Registro
    25 dic, 10
    De no haber ni un sólo "eirbas" decente a haber varios.

¿El A380 de NLS estará para fs9?
    "The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul..." Sir Walter Alexander Raleigh

Mis repaints y merges

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    10 ago, 11
    Pues no lo se, creo que no es únicamente para FSX pero tampoco lo aseguro.

Un saludo.

Usuario Foroaviones
    Registro
    25 mar, 14
    Si no sacan un A320 para FS9, mal asunto.
    Todavía tengo que encontrar un A320 bueno para FS9