+ Responder Tema
Resultados 1 al 5 de 5
- 05/05/2012, 18:01 #1
Il2 Cliffs of Dover Beta Patch al fin!
Pues si, los que useis este simulador llevariais un tiempo esperando un parche que solucione los problemas de rendimiento.
Al fin ha llegado!!!
Aquí teneis el enlace BETA PATCH v1.06.17582 - May 05, 2012 - Official 1C Company forum
A ver si es todo lo que han prometido y arreglan de una vez lo que puede ser un magnífico simulador.
Aquí hay un resumen de lo que lleva, está en inglés:
• Not fully optimized: grass, clouds, and trees. Clouds cause constant FPS drop; grass and trees cause hick-ups. A few extra days of work for this, a few days for grass, few days for clouds, we felt that we could start open testing the patch without waiting for these changes.
• Texture cache failing to draw higher-res textures on close-up objects with lower settings on below-recommended video cards.
• Weathering textures on aircraft appear shiny in shadows.
• No damage decals on aircraft from small-caliber hits.
• The hit flash effects are temporarily turned off.
• Far and medium distance clouds are temporarily turned off.
• Text in dialogue windows in the mission builder may appear bugged with other dialogue windows underneath.
• The front line in mission builder and minimap is drawn incorrectly.
Changes and Improvements
We've performed a huge amount of work improving both average and minimum FPS in the game. Most recommended-spec machine will see a roughly double average FPS and a significant reduction in the micro-freezes that had previously plagued the game. Their frequency, duration, and overall FPS impact will be greatly reduced or completely redone.
Some of the changes include:
• Completely rewritten render pipeline, which reduced CPU load;
• Rewritten texture manager, reducing stutter when loading new textures;
• Moved landscape geometry generator to its own CPU core, reducing stutters;
• Optimized tree code, reducing stutters when moving across landscape or rotating camera;
• Moved grass generator to its own CPU core, decreasing stutters during low-level flight;
• Moved all building and vehicle damage models to be pre-loaded, rather than dynamically loaded when they are destroyed. This increased mission loading times and memory usage, and reduced stutters when blowing things up;
• Improved multithreading in many other aspects of the code, improving minimal FPS on most multicore machines.
We've performed a tremendous amount of work testing and improving flight models in the game, as well as improving various aircraft engines. We used actual pilot's notes and flight testing data during the process (thank you Sean!). Unfortunately some deeply-set limitations in the engine code do not allow us to minimize the margin of error at altitudes about 7 km (21,000 ft) where most aircraft begin to perform worse than their real-life counterparts. Fixing this requires more extensive code rework and will therefore only appear with the upcoming sequel. However at lower altitudes most flyables will perform much closer to real life. We also have to note that some aircraft, most notably Spitfire Mk.II, had better performance than the real thing. Others, especially their engines, had reduced performance. We've addressed these serious issues and made our planes fly much closer to the real thing.
Temperature models of the engine were wrong due to incorrect data. The engine could not get up to required power at all altitudes. We've also added +100 boost for WEP mode.
The aircraft's speed performance was too good at all altitudes, sometimes 60 mph better than the real thing.
Fixed the top speed dip above 18,000 ft.
Speed performance was also too good at all altitudes, similar to the Spit II.
Had many problems with the engine model. The engine overheated at normal RPM, the plane could not get up to stated airspeed at all altitudes. Maximum allowed airspeed was too great, and the plane could get up to 560 mph in a dive. A huge amount of work was performed to improve the plane's FM and bring it up to speed.
• Fixed some non-working orders, removed others from the list. There are no more orders available to the player that the AI does not follow.
• Added a request for available targets;
• Turned off friendly fire for ground battles (improving FPS);
• Added the ability to query current waypoint for scripts;
• Told AI pilots not to commit ritual suicide when their leader crash-lands;
• Fixed out of turn take offs for AI pilots;
• Fixed two-engine flanger;
• Added detailed engine malfunction sounds;
• Added MG-34 and Bren Mk.II machine gun sounds;
• Added many other sounds: bomb whistle, bomb hit, atmospheric ambient, cockpit ambient, and many more;
• Improved and added engine sounds. For example, the Merlin family contains MerlinIII-RG-Hurricane, MerlinIII-RG-Spitfire, MerlinXII, and Merlin_III which all sound differently under various RPM conditions
Saludos y buenos vuelos!!
- 05/05/2012, 23:12 #2
Gracias por traer la noticia...
Bueno, a mí me funcionaba desde el primer día, pero a muchos le arreglará el tema del todo.... eso sí, es un beta patch... yo sigo la norma informática nº1... si funciona no lo toques, usease, me espero al parche oficial
- 06/05/2012, 13:10 #3
- 16 sep, 07
Bueno, a lo mejor por fin podré volar decentemente.
Lo de "le hemos dicho a los pilotos ai que no se suiciden ritualmente la morir el jefe de su escuadron"
- 12/05/2012, 21:30 #4
Gracias a los logs de errores enviados por los usuarios, han podido identificar todos los bugs menos uno y los han resuelto en un fix, que han posteado aquí:
Saturday, May 12, 2012. Patch Alpha
The testing has been a great success! We’re still catching up to all the logs and dumps we’ve received. We’re only up to Wednesday’s logs so far. We’ve identified and tentatively (pending further testing) fixed every bug found so far, except for one. Most importantly, one lucky log gave us exactly what we were looking for, and we got a crash at the precise moment we needed to have it happen.
The only bug we haven’t yet fixed has to do with the game crashing due to some external programs running in the background. We’re still investigating that one. It apparently may be connected to having flash videos loaded in a web browser while playing the game, and / or using voice chat. We’re not done investigating that one yet however, so we haven’t yet fixed it.
With that, we do have an update to the beta that should address the other crash bugs, and address some of the others like reduced quality cockpits. It’s a tiny .dll file that you need to put into your
(Program Files)\Steam\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\parts\core
Game version remains the same. When sending logs, dumps, screenshots, or any other info, please specify whether it’s pre- or post-fix.
Note: the game can also crash if you have the PowerStrip utility running in the background
Have a good weekend! We’re back on it Monday.
- 12/05/2012, 22:24 #5
Il2 no deja de sorprenderme...uno de los mejores simuladores donde sus desarrolladores escuchan a sus usuarios y encima está "tirao" de precio...Tengo que sacar como sea un rato para empezar con el manual de Tuckie..
- Por TUCKIE_JG52 en el foro SimulaciónRespuestas: 20Último Mensaje: 05/10/2012, 07:58
- Por TUCKIE_JG52 en el foro SimulaciónRespuestas: 1Último Mensaje: 23/03/2012, 17:48
- Por F14tomcat en el foro Fotos y vídeosRespuestas: 1Último Mensaje: 08/02/2012, 16:43
- Por F14tomcat en el foro SimulaciónRespuestas: 378Último Mensaje: 09/08/2011, 12:23
- Por arvak en el foro SimulaciónRespuestas: 3Último Mensaje: 20/05/2011, 13:42