+ Responder Tema
Resultados 11 al 17 de 17
- 30/03/2011, 17:24 #11
- 30/03/2011, 17:30 #12
yo el transport tycoon lo reventé... sim city 1 y el 200 tambien.
luego ya.. es todo mas de lo mismo pero este mola.
el airline tycoon lo vendia yo.. pero no tenia mucha aceptación y era un poco complicado.
os acordais del Tropico?Un Lannister siempre paga su queroseno
- 30/03/2011, 21:36 #13
- 31/03/2011, 19:23 #14
GamersGate. Y la verdad es que los comentarios de compradores no son demasiado halagüeños. La más extensa y detallada dice (el remarcado es mío):
I'm not sure what to think about this game. In many ways, it's trend setting and unique and in others it's sorely lacking.
- decent graphics (although the texture work could be better on some of the ground vehicles and the terminal itself).
- fairly easy to grasp and master
- somewhat realistic (ground crew, although this is also not true in some cases)
- entertaining for it's price
- neat paint-schemes (nothing prototypical of course for obvious reasons)
- kids would love it and the good news is that if you crash into a wall or plane, there is no damage and no one gets hurt.
- one type of airplane (an airbus, not sure which). It's a good model but there are many other common planes and it would have been great to see at least 4 types.
- some of the ground operations are redundant and illogical. For example, why does each plane need 2 maintenance crews to check it each and every time? Why does each plane need a bus when each plane stand has a jet way (not tunnel BTW). Why does an exterior cleaner go to each plane? I've flown through several airports and have noticed these things don't happen at a plane stand. Why does the baggage cart only have one trailer? Why does the fuel truck have to go to the plane stands (in a terminal, fuel would be routed through the airport).
- it has a European feel to it (in the vehicles, money) not that that really takes away from it but having localized versions would be great.
- how about more than one airport? Again, having three or four would be great to cover different locales.
- weather is non-existent as far as I can see
- mouse is ungodly slow, it needs a first person camera (really frustrating having to align it before you drive)
- Terminal has a section of a low concrete wall. That would never happen in real life for security reasons.
- It also needs a hud...which garage are we talking about? East or west? I find myself driving out to the runway to try to find the yellow arrow...
- Vehicles are a bit slow (esp. the baggage cart: those things can move!)
- One terminal or 8 plane stands, all with jet ways or how about something bigger or with more terminals? Or even plane stands off to the side. That would make buses and other ground crew gear (like stair trucks) also useful and realistic. How about having to taxi a plane to a repair hangar?
- Emergencies? None I can see.
- This is solely ground crew operations and investments in this sense. It has nothing to do with contracts, shops, size, security or the like. A game like Airport Tycoon is more of a simulator in that sense.
Summary: a good game if you are a die hard aviation fan who has to have and try every game with planes, or for those who really like ground crew operations. Good for children and decent for it's price. I fear it will bore most people pretty easily and there won't be much in the way of re-playability with one level though.
If they had made more planes, different airports, more realistic ground crew operations and more scope, this could be a hidden gem, but because of these limitations it probably won't go too far and the average person who purchases it will probably feel slighted.
- 31/03/2011, 19:25 #15
Yo lo he probado y mi opinión es que es una mierda pinchada en un palo.
Fin.¿Eres usuario de Foroaviones y además tienes una cuenta en Flickr? Hazte miembro del grupo exclusivo para los usuarios de Foroaviones y comparte tus fotos en Flickr! Recuerda, indica tu nombre de usuario en la solicitud
Galería fotográfica: http://megapicsel.es
Mi Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/pabloyglez
Mi canal de YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/pabloyglez
- 31/03/2011, 19:29 #16
looks like.Un Lannister siempre paga su queroseno
- 31/03/2011, 19:29 #17
- Por Bart en el foro Comercial / GeneralRespuestas: 61Último Mensaje: 05/01/2011, 10:43
- Por brunethacker en el foro SimulaciónRespuestas: 10Último Mensaje: 21/02/2010, 17:34
- Por JaVi25l en el foro SpottingRespuestas: 10Último Mensaje: 09/03/2009, 07:07
- Por VoLGio en el foro SpottingRespuestas: 30Último Mensaje: 08/01/2008, 15:25
- Por Bart en el foro SimulaciónRespuestas: 61Último Mensaje: 23/09/2007, 14:59