+ Responder Tema
Resultados 361 al 370 de 379
- 13/05/2011, 11:16 #361
- 13/05/2011, 11:24 #362
descarao Tuckie, el futuro del simu es impresionante, solo llevamos un par de meses con él, imagínate en un año.
Nunca tantos debemos tanto a tan pocos Siempre con Nosotros
- 18/05/2011, 23:44 #363
Mes y medio, quinto parche, esto marcha:
Finally! It should be available in a few hours via a regular steam update.
Patch readme below:
The latest patch continues to improve on overall performance and multiplayer functionality, as well as adding new gameplay options such as new Quick missions.
NOTE: This patch is incompatible with previous game versions when playing online.
The current patch contains the following changes:
* Added ATI Crossfire support. NVidia SLI support will become available when a profile for the game is added in an upcoming official driver release;
* Reworked the lighting system in the game to improve the visual experience;
* Added True full-screen mode. The game was previously playing in a stretched window; that mode is also still available. Switch between windowed, pseudo (stretched window) and true full screen modes in the Video Options. NOTE: If you are running an ATI video card and you notice reduced performance in True full-screen mode, please switch back to Pseudo to improve framerate;
* Greatly improved performance over large cities, especially with Buildings Detail settings set below Very High. NOTE: if you do experience stutters over cities with Building Detail set to Very High, please consider turning it down. Even setting this to Medium will have almost no noticeable effect on visual quality of the game;
* Introduced background landscape loading that slowly creates landscape under the player's camera. You can now quickly switch from England to France with virtually no slow-downs. Performance gain is most noticeable on CPUs with four+ cores;
* Fixed a bug with distant forest lines appearing at close distances;
* Fixed a bug with shadow stripes appearing at edges of screen;
* Fixed improperly loading plane textures in the DirectX 9 render.
* Reduced head motion effects, especially in terms of G;
* Added a range of new SFX for bombs hitting or exploding inside a building;
* Increased draw distance for markings and decals on aircraft;
* Reworked stopwatch behaviour on German planes. The minute elapsed needle now indicates minutes as it should.
* Fixed minor Bf. 110 damage and animation issues;
* Fixed weird movement of Bf. 110's magnetic compass dial;
* Fixed Bf. 109 gunsight misalignment;
* Fixed a hole under a damaged engine cowling in the Defiant;
* Fixed visual issues with Defiant's tail damage;
* Put a mirror onto the Hurricane;
* Fixed Hurricane's tail damage visuals;
* Updated Hurricane radiator animation;
* Ju. 88 gear now open properly;
* Fixed minor Ju. 88 damage visuals;
* Asked the Ju. 88's pilot to keep his feet on the pedals;
* Made minor changes to cockpits of G. 50 and Ju. 88;
* Fixed a visual issue with the Spitfire's antenna;
* Fixed minor Sunderland damage visuals;
* Made minor modifications to Spitfire cockpit;
* Fixed minor damage visuals in the Ju. 88;
* Fixed minor damage visuals in the Hurricane;
* Fixed minor damage visuals in the Ju. 87;
* Made various modifications to SFX;
* Made various changes to victory marking decals;
* Fixed minor Blenheim damage visuals;
* Fixed a rare instance where a propellor could be visible when an engine was detached from a 2-engine plane;
* Planes won't knock dust off the water any more when they land on it.
AIRCRAFT PHYSICS & A.I
* Carburetter backfire effects now require a certain amount of gasoline mix to be contained in the intake to actually do some damage;
* The propellor pitch control on all Daimler-Benz-equipped Messerschmitts is now a spring-loaded electrical switch;
* Aircraft fires now burn crew members;
* Reduced the ability of bombs to bounce off certain surfaces;
* Changed magnetic inclination to 10.11 degree west to reflect actual 1940 values;
* Removed ignition control handle from the Bf. 109;
* Defiant's gunner now opens both hatches when bailing out;
* He. 111 top gunner's machine gun won't dip into the fuselage any more;
* Made all fuel pressure gauges a single-tube type;
* Made turret mounts unlock faster;
* Removed the effect that made Bf. 109's motor shake at higher altitudes;
* Added aircraft buffeting to wing icing effects;
* Increased wing lift loss during wing icing;
* Fixed the issue where non-symmetrical damage to landing flap mechanics resulted in symmetrical air flow over both wings.
* Added Force Feedback support to the game;
* Added six new Il-2-style Quick missions. See them at the bottom of the list - three each for German and British attacks of Airfields, Bridges and Transport Columns. Fly in bombers, escort and intercept and scramble fighters, with missions of up to 128 aircraft!
* Improved the damage model for radar;
* Made sure plane selection and other user modifications stick in Quick Mission Builder when returning to the interface after flying a custom mission;
* Restored throttle-up smoke from non-player planes;
* Fixed some pilot animations;
* Updated some briefings and other in-game texts;
* Improved the overall look of the 2D Map;
* Added a Scale control to the 2D Map (imperial for British, metric for Germans and Italians);
* Added city and airfield labels to the 2D Map;
* Added larger 64x64 icons to the 2D Map;
* Improved the order in which icons are drawn on the 2D Map when on top of each other;
* Improved the look of the Battle Area grid;
* Fixed icon size selection options;
* Fixed issues encountered when destroying certain types of railway cars;
* Improved ground crewmembers in online games;
* Made sure Bobbin Cable can be selected in the FMB without issues;
* Fixed an issue encountered when trying to load a mission with a balloon winch placed too near a hangar;
* Fixed an issue encountered when trying to place crew into an object without a regiment;
* Fixed an issue with launching night missions with search lights on dedicated servers;
* Fixed an issue with launching missions with certain ships on dedicated servers;
* Fixed an issue with launching missions with armor when sound is disabled.
* Improved server and client stability and performance;
* Improved statistics;
* Improved user interface;
* Made parked planes disappear after a certain period of time so as not to clutter the airfields;
* Fixed phantom crewmembers occasionally appearing in place of dropped planes;
* Made sure airborne planes are created with sufficient airspeed in online games (born speed now tied to the plane's top speed);
* Made sure all players see the same time of day in an online server.
* Made Dungeness Point look more like the real-life location;
* Added the town of Horsham to the map;
* Added Westhampnett airfield to the map.
* Sean Trestrail for his tireless efforts to test and improve the game;
* 3GIAP_Atas, Doug Watson, "The Oden", Repka Server, and other server hosts and testers that helped us iron out the multiplayer.
- 22/05/2011, 22:26 #364
Así ha quedado el paso del Bf-109:
La palanca de paso no tiene recorrido constante, ya que tenía un muelle que la devolvía a su posición central. Por ello aumenta o disminuye si mantenemos el eje en una posición extrema, mientras que si lo dejamos en el centro se queda igual. Lo tengo así invertido porque en los demás aviones sí es lineal y aumenta al adelantarlo... en este va al revés. Otra cosa de la que mentalizarse al volar distintos aviones
- 24/05/2011, 08:05 #365
Ya llegan los mods de sonido... los ha anunciado Jafa en esta preview en vídeo:
Al ver este vídeo, en parte he entendido porqué tanto descuido con el sonido... para qué dedicar esfuerzos (y dinero, que los samples con licencia cuestan un riñón) si lo iban a modear inmediatamente?
Qué grande es el Jafa...
- 24/05/2011, 15:21 #366
La pasada en el segundo 19.
YA ERA HORA!!!
- 26/05/2011, 23:51 #367
- 28/05/2011, 16:11 #368
Primer vuelo online, primer derribo, primera aproximación y antes de tocar... primera desconexión!
Poco después, un Spit que esperó a que despegase, mi primera derrota (que no muerte) online:
Y saliendo en venganza, primera medición contra el Spit sabiendo que es un humano, quizá el mismo del primer vídeo, con misma táctica e igual resultado, que lo dejo atrás:
- 30/05/2011, 09:09 #369
Por aquí dejo otro vídeo más online, en un mapa online pequeño. Pobre Hurricane... y que fácil que es liarla parda con el motor, tuve que regresar con daños y vibraciones tras sobrerevolucionarlo por error.
Los próximos no tan largos y más de combate 100%.
- 24/06/2011, 20:50 #370
Ya tenemos el E-1!
June 24, 2011 - v1.02.14821 Release Patch - Official 1C Company forum
June 24, 2011 - v1.02.14821 Release Patch
It should be available for auto-update from steam in a few hours.
Unfortunately two major things we cut out of the beta version of the patch did not make it into this release. Distant 2D clouds continue to conflict with NVidia SLI. The old Il-2 co-op style plane/position selection GUI also needs more work.
These changes will be released shortly.
As a bit of consolation, the patch now contains the Bf.109 E-1
Here's the readme. The current patch contains the following changes:
* Added Bf. 109 E-1;
* Added a Minensuchboot 1935 German warship;
* Added crewmen models to various ships;
* Improved damage system for radars and other large objects;
* Improved in-mission map, added some simple navigator tools.
* Reworked Spitfire visuals;
* Minor changes to Spitfire hatch damage;
* Fixed graphical issues in BR. 20 radioman's cabin;
* Added machine gun belt animation to BR. 20's ventral gun. Shells now slide off 2nd tray opening when there are around 60 left;
* Minor changes to Blenheim Mk. I;
* Minor changes to D.H. 82 pilot's cockpit.
* Ammo clip counters will not reset when a gun runs out of ammunition;
* Planes will no longer accept inappropriately named damages from user-made strategy modules and scripts (i.e. damage to 2nd engine on single-engine aircraft);
* Weapon slot definitions now accept overriding a gun's rate of fire, allowing special configurations and synching guns;
* Finalized routines for fixed loop radio compass.
AIRCRAFT PHYSICS & A.I.
* D.B. 600x - equipped craft (Bf. 109 & 110) now start parked with propellor pitch set to fine;
* Flak fragments now have more destructive effect;
* Removed rate of fire variation off Bf. 109's and G.50's synchronized nose guns;
* Will not attempt to reload a gun that has run out of ammunition. This will show correct animations and ammo counter readings on aircraft affected;
* Force feedback will no longer produce gun shake when guns run out of ammunition;
* Adjusted deceleration of detached aircraft chunks;
* Pilot's radio compass in BR. 20 M is now operational, and works in fixed loop mode;
* AI pilots can now leave combat when their morale is low, such as when suffering losses or losing leader;
* AI pilots can now give chase to enemy cowards trying to escape;
* Improved and expanded orders menu
* Redesigned the multiplayer and plane / player selection GUI;
* Added new graphical emoticons (smileys) to pre-game chat. Smileys do not show up when playing the actual game;
* Fixed "not found UC0" issue when connecting to a server;
* Engine RPM will no longer drop when you change position to gunner/bombardier while flying as a pilot on multi-seat aircraft;
* Game now properly displays Friends-only servers in server search;
* Enabled joining multiplayer servers from steam and not just from the in-game server search;
* Spawn areas now properly switch sides when airfields are captured;
* Improved script spawning for ground objects.
- Por BananaJoe en el foro SimulaciónRespuestas: 165Último Mensaje: 12/12/2015, 11:54
- Por TUCKIE_JG52 en el foro SimulaciónRespuestas: 119Último Mensaje: 24/03/2011, 11:55
- Por F14tomcat en el foro SimulaciónRespuestas: 5Último Mensaje: 02/07/2010, 09:52
- Por Reisen en el foro SimulaciónRespuestas: 6Último Mensaje: 22/02/2010, 11:42
- Por Spreadwings en el foro Fotos y vídeosRespuestas: 5Último Mensaje: 03/11/2007, 15:35