+ Responder Tema
Resultados 1 al 1 de 1
- 09/01/2015, 17:14 #1
Cathay Pacific Airways dos nuevos destinos año 2015UPDATED: Cathay plans Barcelona, Mexico City, reduces Chicago
Cathay Pacific Airways, a member of the oneworld alliance, will add two new destinations to its network from late 2015. A source at the airline – who asked to remain anonymous because he wasn’t authorized to speak publicly about the matter – said the airline will start service to both Barcelona and Mexico City from “late October or early December”, subject to aircraft availability and regulatory approval. The news was first reported by This Week in Asia-Pacific Aviation in December.
Both new routes were said to be operated by the airline’s flagship Boeing B777-300ER aircraft, most likely in a three-class configuration featuring business, premium economy and economy products.
It wasn't specified whether the routes will be served directly or as one-stops.
When asked for comment, Cathay did not confirm the addition of Barcelona and Mexico City but said it was "always looking at new opportunities and [would] make announcements at an appropriate time."
In other news, Cathay Pacific will reduce frequency on the Hong Kong (HKG) – Chicago (ORD) route from currently 10-weekly to daily operations from March 23. The carrier will discontinue the three weekly evening departures it added in August last year, but will maintain the daily B777-300ER four-class (incl. first) noon departures out of Hong Kong with below schedule (click here for a seat plan).
CX806 HKG1155 – 1350ORD
CX807 ORD1530 – 2020+1HKG
- La Ciudad de México
- Por daniel_mallorca en el foro NoticiasRespuestas: 7Último Mensaje: 20/07/2013, 11:02
- Por Drako en el foro Comercial / GeneralRespuestas: 21Último Mensaje: 24/12/2011, 08:16
- Por ertiodelatiza en el foro NoticiasRespuestas: 7Último Mensaje: 17/05/2011, 18:04
- Por FA News en el foro NoticiasRespuestas: 2Último Mensaje: 29/08/2010, 01:11
- Por Spreadwings en el foro NoticiasRespuestas: 0Último Mensaje: 07/12/2007, 09:24