Resultados 11 al 16 de 16
    Usuario Foroaviones
    12 may, 08
    Absolutamente impresionante.

Usuario Foroaviones
    28 abr, 12
    Cita Iniciado por Hartmann Ver Mensaje
    Tanto como para volar no , pero si que quedaria bien en un museo

Le faltaria motor, superficies de control , ver como esta la estructura ect.
    No se, creo que el limite es el dinero. En peor estado han rescatado otros aviones y los han conseguido poner en vuelo (eso si, reconstuyendolos practicamente como si fuese uno nuevo).

Top Gun.
    15 ago, 09
    Si hubieran encontrado un Me109 del Afrika korps el titular hubiera sido..."Encuentran un avión nazi en perfecto estado"
    Somos guardacostas... Nadie nos aprecia hasta que nos necesita " The guardian "
    ¡Dadme un VOR, un Radial, un DME y una Carta y volaré zero-zero hasta el mismísimo infierno!

28 jun, 07
    Bokeronland (LEMG)
    Última edición por McFly; 12/05/2012 a las 08:50
    FSX SP2 + FS Global 2010 + FTX Global + REX Essentials Plus Overdrive + ASE flying in
    Intel Core i7-4770K @ 3,50 GHz (+Cooler Master Hyper 412S) / ASUS Z87-A / 8 Gb (2x4) G.Skill DDR3-2133 DDR3 SDRAM / GIGABYTE GTX960 WF2 4GB/ Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB (W10 x64) / HD WD RAPTOR 150 GB 10000 RPM (FSX)

«...the airport runway is the most important main street in any town»

05 sep, 10
    qué pasada

premio al que lo encuentre en GMaps

21 abr, 12
    Sevilla y LEAB
    Hola a todos!
    Me he tomado un poco la libertad de "reflotar" la noticia, ya que he encontrado, una publicación en la que han descubierto la identidad del piloto y nos cuenta un poco su historia.
    Tal vez os pueda parecer interesante:

He poses proudly in his RAF uniform and also looks down from the cockpit of his Second World War fighter plane, perhaps ready for a mission against the Desert Fox himself, Erwin Rommel.
    These are the first pictures of 24-year-old Flight Sergeant Denis Copping, the wartime pilot who crash-landed his plane in the Sahara and then walked off across the sands to his death.
    His story came to light last week when pictures of his Kittyhawk P-40 were published. The battered but well-preserved wreckage was found in the Western Sahara – 70 years after the plane came to grief. It was believed that Flt Sgt Copping had no surviving relatives, but The Mail on Sunday found his nephew, whose family album contains these poignant photographs.
    William Pryor-Bennett revealed that, until now, the fate of his uncle had been a mystery because all the family had been told officially was that he was 'missing in action'.
    Poignant: Flight Sergeant Denis Copping in his RAF uniform aged 24, just days before he went missing

'The discovery of my uncle's plane has been more of a shock than I thought it would be after all this time,' said Mr Pryor-Bennett, 62, whose mother Edna was Flt Sgt Copping's sister.
    'Our generation all speculated whether he was still alive somewhere. Obviously the answer was no.
    'Looking down into the cockpit and seeing the joystick, thinking that Uncle Denis was actually manipulating that and sitting in there, is very moving.'
    He added: 'My mother used to call him her darling little brother. She said he was a very nice, quiet boy, not at all boisterous. They were amazed when he signed up.
    'Even though I was born after he had died, we used to talk about him a lot. We used to have a photograph on the mantelpiece and flowers were placed next to it at Christmas and on his birthday.'
    In 1942 Flt Sgt Copping was a member of the RAF's 260 Squadron, a fighter unit based in Egypt during the North Africa campaign. By June that year the Allies were retreating from Rommel's German forces.
    On June 28, Flt Sgt Copping and another airman were ordered to fly two damaged Kittyhawks from one British airbase in northern Egypt to another for repair, but he lost his bearings, went off course and was never seen again.
    It is thought he survived the crash and used his parachute for shelter before making a doomed attempt to find help – but he was about 200 miles from the nearest town."[/URL]

Este es el enlace a la noticia completa:

My Uncle Denis, pilot of the plane time forgot: First pictures of the man who crash-landed in his plane in the Sahara and then walked off across the sands to his death | Mail Online
    La hélice de un avión solo sirve para refrescar al piloto. Cuando esta se para.... el piloto suda.