+ Responder Tema
Resultados 1 al 1 de 1
- 05/02/2012, 20:43 #1
Avión de FlyBe aterriza de emergencia tras detectarse un fallo en la cabina
An emergency was declared at an airport after a passenger plane was forced to turn back because of technical difficulties.
The Flybe aircraft, with 39 people on board, had just taken off from Glasgow Airport and was heading to George Best Belfast City Airport when a fault was detected in the cockpit.
Emergency services were alerted but were stood down soon when the plane landed safely.
A spokeswoman for the airline said: "Flybe can confirm that the above flight (BE130) with 35 passengers and four crew on board experienced a small technical fault in the cockpit shortly after take-off and as a precautionary measure elected to return to Glasgow.
"As is the case in such circumstances, the airport elected to put emergency vehicles on standby. On return to stand, all passengers disembarked as normal and are being re-accommodated on the next available flight.
"The safety of its passengers and crew is the airline's number one priority and Flybe regrets any inconvenience experienced."
An airport spokeswoman said the passengers boarded a later flight.
Emergency landing after fault found - Northern Ireland, Local & National - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk
- Por Aida en el foro Comercial / GeneralRespuestas: 13Último Mensaje: 17/01/2012, 16:44
- Por laila en el foro NoticiasRespuestas: 15Último Mensaje: 25/03/2011, 21:30
- Por FA News en el foro NoticiasRespuestas: 47Último Mensaje: 02/09/2010, 07:33
- Por jaregar en el foro NoticiasRespuestas: 46Último Mensaje: 23/08/2010, 16:58
- Por FA News en el foro NoticiasRespuestas: 26Último Mensaje: 10/05/2010, 19:26