+ Responder Tema
Resultados 21 al 23 de 23
Tema: Situación poco común.
- 10/01/2012, 18:22 #21
- 10/01/2012, 20:40 #22
Del informe oficial:
According to FDR data, less than a minute into the radio communication exchanges between the Captain and the Helios Operations Dispatcher, at an aircraft altitude of about 17 000 ft, the MASTER CAUTION light was activated and was not canceled for 53 seconds. Two different events occurred at about this time, either one of which would have triggered the MASTER CAUTION light with the accompanying OVERHEAD indication on the Annunciator Panel to draw the attention of the pilots to a situation indicated on the Overhead Panel. The equipment cooling low flow detectors reacted to the decreased air density and one or both of the Equipment Cooling lights illuminated on the Overhead Panel. In addition, the oxygen masks deployed in the passenger cabin, illuminating the PASS OXY ON light, located further aft on the Overhead Panel.Two and a half minutes later, all four cabin crew as well as the passengers would have abruptly become aware of something out of the ordinary when the passenger oxygen masks deployed out of their units above the seats. Acting per procedure, the cabin crew would have reachout out and donned the nearest oxygen mask. It was not possible to determine if the cabin crew acted per procedure, and if so, whether they all did, but postaccident interviews with other cabin crew members ascertained that all cabin crew were properly trained to execute this first step in reaction to the deployment of the oxygen masks. The Board had no reason to believe that this cabin crew would have done otherwise"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."
- 10/01/2012, 20:54 #23OvtGuest
- Por ertiodelatiza en el foro NoticiasRespuestas: 14Último Mensaje: 05/08/2011, 22:34
- Por txibon en el foro Comercial / GeneralRespuestas: 7Último Mensaje: 25/02/2010, 00:04
- Por remi04 en el foro Off TopicRespuestas: 5Último Mensaje: 22/12/2009, 07:19
- Por AdZBAir en el foro NoticiasRespuestas: 24Último Mensaje: 11/12/2009, 15:16
- Por IBE1051 en el foro Comercial / GeneralRespuestas: 32Último Mensaje: 05/09/2009, 11:55